
So every fall our stake has this massive stake wide Christmas enrichment for all the wards. We get all these cute crafts that the sisters can make for cheap. And, of course, it is a church function so we have a lot of food. I, along with about thirty others sisters in the stake, was asked to bring 3 dozen goodies. (30 x 36=1080 sugar filled bundles of joy) I made these marshmallows dipped in chocolate then rolled in crushed peppermint candies. I didn't get a chance to get one, but they sure look good. Anyway, most of the 1080 goodies were gone by 6:30. The party started at 4. There are a lot of ladies jacked up on sugar tonight.


2 comments:
Nice goodies, and CUTE HAIR!
The goodies look yummy! I hadn't thought of doing that. Looks so good that I'm going to try them but roll them in coconut instead of peppermint ... kind of like homemade "Idaho Spuds". I like the hair, too! Cute!
Post a Comment