Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

So it finally snowed in Idaho, I mean it really snowed. None of this flaky here, flaky there stuff. We gots a couple inches now. Unfortunately, we are not the proud owners of a snow shovel. And since we are so extremely popular and always have people at our house, our steps have become somewhat of a safety hazard. As you can see from the picture, Beccah willing demonstrates what could happen in the event of someone slipping on our mini ice skating rink. What is a house of girls to do? I don't have a hammer since our pot smoking neighbors took mine and our shoes did not work at all at chipping away at the glacial mass. So, what do college graduates do? Use their brains!

And we use our scissors! I wasn't sure what Beccah was doing when I went look for a hammer, but I soon discovered she found a solution to the problem.


Better than my solution. I wanted to dump water on it. Nice, Kindra. Way to use your noggin.

5 comments:

Mike and Ila said...

Scissors?? 'Cut that out'! That is scarey!

Stewart and Becky said...

Why not just poor Table salt or rock salt on it????? Hope you did not hurt yourselves.

Ashley said...

I love the pic of Beccah "falling" on the ice....priceless! I just may save it and put it as my screensaver! :)

April said...

Salt girls. :)

The Dunford Family said...

You're a bunch of loonies with degrees.