Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cruisin' in the Carribbean!!

So my brother Brad had the most brilliant idea. He thought we (meaning Tyler, Krysta, him and me) should go on a cruise. So we did. After careful planning and a helpful cruise lady (whoot whoot for Wanda!!), we were on our way to paradise!

The ship was ginormous! Our favorite deck was the Lido deck with its buffets, sunshine, buffets, drinks and buffets! My body has seriously had some problems with not getting all the calories it was getting last week.

Thats a really big butt.


I did go snorkeling. I hate water (with the exception of showering) and I hate being in water that I can't touch the bottom of (i.e., the Atlantic Ocean). I survived, saw a shipwreck, a turtle, and a few Dory fish. Not sure it was worth risking my life for, but at least I can say I did it. Tyler was a great support and talked me out of hyperventilating.

It was great. Here are some more random pics. Just so you know, Brad already has me looking for the next one, so whoever wants to go, let me know!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so in for the next cruise! That would actually be so much fun to go on a cruise with everyone. Who doesn't love to eat, swim, eat, miniture golf, eat, and eat some more! Sounds like heaven to me! Seriously, sign me up!

Sara said...

I would love to go on the next one do you think brad would pay!!! J/K well it looks like you guys had lots of fun! Im glad your back though!

TeamBennett said...

Hi Serr!! Miss you tons! I am so jealous that you went on a cruise! I've been bugging Jared to take me on one. I'm not holding my breath. We're coming to Idaho next week for a very quick trip. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up somewhere. We're driving through Poky to get to Twin. Love ya!!

Elise said...

Hey Kindra, this is Elise Martin. I just found your blog and thought I'd drop a line. You are so cute. I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise. Sounds amazing! Email me and I can invite you to our blog! roxy_eg@yahoo.com

Michael and Julie said...

update your blog silly girl!