Friday, August 7, 2009

Where did July go?

So I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks.

I had a birthday, shout croquet! I mean hurray!
Well, we played croquet and...
had ice cream, as you can see from Brenix's face. Overall it was a fabulous birthday. Oh and watch out for those wickets!

I also had the Fackrell Family reunion. Surprisingly enough, I spent a lot of time with the fam. I was great to see some cousins I haven't seen in a long time and to try and win the hearts of the younger cousins that don't know any better (I think I've got Jake and Hi, now on to the other 20 or 30!)













Jake thinks I'm fabulous! Call me! Emma thinks I'm okay sometimes.















Courtnie goes out of her way to say hi to me... and of course I always have Krysta!

And after the family reunion, my mom and daddy-o, Krysta, Aunt Lorna and Uncle Richard, Carissa, and Mya went to......
and I rode this......













That would be Wicked, 2,000 feet of 55 mph (that's miles per hour, the speed of a some state highways) of roller coaster bliss. Don't even think that I didn't it ride this baby 3 times and could have went back for more. It was totally wicked!!

And I rode this......
It spins around and around and around, then it spins backwards. Makes me pukey just thinking about it!

And that's about it. Boy was it fun!

4 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

YOU went on a SPINNY ride?!? YOU?!? The Jungle Jim casualty number 712? Yowzer, you're awesome! And maybe you should know my word confirmation to post my comment is: "heesses" WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!? I think it's the crazy hysterical laugh of a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. Maybe?

Stewart and Becky said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Hope you had a fab B-day. I think I got my phone fixed so if you want to try that whole phone conversation again you know my num. Miss your GUTS!!! Becky

Ila Hale said...

Hey! How come I missed out on that Lagoon trip? Sounds fun ... except for the Dragon ride and Wicked and .... Well, maybe I really am glad I missed it! But I miss you, too! Thanks for all of your help with the reunion. You are so loved!! Niccole may have got "heeses" for a verification word but I bet I can beat it with "gorspi"! What kind of spy is that??? Hmmmm. Have to think on that one! Come see me sometime, ok?

Kayla said...

Boy i'm sorry we missed out on all the fun. That pic of Bubba is priceless.